As we age, our cells turn over every 60-90 days instead of every 30-60 days in our younger years. As a result, a thick layer of skin gives us a dole, sallow appearance. Make up doesn’t go on smoothly any more, and the products we spend so much money on cannot penetrate the thickened layer of skin. Ultimately, we lose our glowing, healthy, vibrant look. Chemical peels may sound intimidating, but they feel great and make your skin look phenomenal. We used different types of dermologic acids to rejuvenate your skin from the inside out. These treatments work by killing bacteria, disolving dead skin and stimulating collegan formation.
Skin Medica Vitalize Peel™ and/or VI Peel
- Very superficial peel requires 3-5 days of peeling
- The recommended peel suitable for all skin types
- Special formulation includes a unique blend of peeling agents: alpha-hydroxy acids, beta-hydroxy acids, resorcinol, and retinoic acid (obtained only by physicians)
- Results are predictable and noticeable after just one peel
- Dramatic results are seen after a series of peels
- A great prep treatment for Erbium Fractional skin resurfacing, or IPL treatment
Glycolic and Salycilic Peels
If you are new to skin care or chemical peels, these peels are less aggressive and a great way to acclaiming and introduce your skin to rejuvenation! The goal with these peels is to gently get cellular turnover back to a healthy and vibrant level. Regular light peels such as glycolic and salycilic peels can help aide in the overall health and vitality of our skin over time. It’s the small steps that we do every several weeks which slow down the aging process, keeping a youthful appearance and glowing, refreshed and rejuvenated skin.