Meet Our Doctor
Jorge Gonzalez, MD
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Plastic Surgeon Orlando | Dr. F. Jorge Gonzalez MD
Dr. F. Jorge Gonzalez is a board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery of the face and body at Le Contour Aesthetic. He strives to provide patients with the highest quality of care while achieving technical perfection within the guidelines of plastic surgery.
As a native of San Juan, Puerto Rico, Dr. Gonzalez graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the Interamerican University, and then received his medical degree from the Ponce School of Medicine. Upon graduating, Dr. Gonzalez then completed residency training in General Surgery at Louisiana State University Medical Center and in Plastic Surgery at the University of Kentucky Medical Center in Lexington.
In his spare time, Dr. Gonzalez enjoys playing soccer and spending time with his family, which includes a beautiful son and daughter.
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast Enhancement and Reconstructive Surgery
- Body Contouring
- American Board of Plastic Surgery – 2001
- American Board of Surgery – 1998
- Interamerican University, BA in Biology
- Ponce School of Medicine, MD
- LSU Medical Center, General Surgery Residency
- University of Kentucky Medical Center, Plastic Surgery Residency
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
I could not be happier with the results of my surgery! So glad I finally did it! Dr. Gonzalez is a meticulous perfectionist who took his time and did an amazing job. I had lots of sagging skin and thought I had to live with the stretch marks that came from having my four kids. But, my tight little tummy looks brand new again!
I can’t believe I waited so long to do this – I look amazing now – and I kick myself daily for not having my surgery three years ago when I was fighting my workout program. I’m already saving up for my next one in a few years.
Dr. Gonzales reshaped parts of my body that genetics screwed me on – and I didn’t have to work out 10x’s harder than a man with a metabolisim to change my imperfections – I’m telling you, I’m still kicking myself for not doing this sooner!!!
David Poole, MD
Double Board Certification
Being board certified in two surgical specialties allows Dr. Poole to be a uniquely qualified plastic surgeon with additional training and qualifications shared by only a few plastic surgeons in Central Florida. What this means to you is Dr. Poole has not only completed a residency in Otolaryngology, qualifying him as a facial plastic surgeon, but in addition, he then chose to further focus his expertise by completing a second residency in Plastic Surgery, allowing him the additional training and expertise to perform cosmetic plastic surgery on all areas of the body.
- The American Board of Plastic Surgery
- The American Board of Otolaryngology— Head and Neck Surgery
Licensed: Dr. Poole has a full, unrestricted medical license in Florida & California.
Training: 11 years of medical training.
Medical School: Loma Linda University – School of Medicine
Specialty Surgical Training
- Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery – Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Plastic Surgery – University of Kansas Medical Center
- Over 11 years of plastic surgery experience in Central Florida, specializing exclusively in cosmetic plastic surgery.
- Elected to one of the most recognized and prestigious organizations of surgeons in the world, the American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Elected to the most widely recognized plastic surgery organizations in the world:
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
- Elected Chief of Plastic Surgery – Florida Surgery Center
- Elected by the physicians in our community as their physician leader
- Elected, President of the Orange County Medical Society – Protecting patients’ rights to home access to medical care
- Elected, President of Special Care
- Elected, Delegate to the Florida Medical Association
- Voted one of the Top Plastic Surgeons in Central Florida (Orlando Magazine)
- Featured as one of the Doctors of Distinction (Orlando Magazine)
- Local and national television and radio stations
- National beauty pageants
- Professional athletes and sports teams
Dr. Poole is a member of the following professional medical organizations:
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Laser Surgery and Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association Orange County Medical Society
For more information about plastic surgery and Dr. Poole’s qualifications, visit these medical web sites:
- American Board of Medical Specialties – http://www.abms.org
- American Board of Plastic Surgery – http://www.abplsurg.org
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons – http://www.plasticsurgery.org
Learn more about our cosmetic surgery services.