Lush lashes are a mark of beauty and those with long natural lashes are envied.
Here are 5 fun facts you may not know about eyelashes:
- You have about 200 on top and 100 on the bottom.
- They protect your eyes from dust, debris, liquid and sun. Ironically, they fall into the eyes themselves!
- One or more fall out daily and it takes 1-2 months to grow back, which isfaster than other hair.
- Ancient Egyptians in 4000 BC had eyelash tools and an eye mask to darken the lashes, lids, and brows. Modern mascara was invented in 1913 using petroleum jelly and coal.
- The average person’s eyelashes grow as long as 10mm.
What is the most striking part of your eye? Undoubtedly your eyelashes. No matter what your eye color or shape, long and full lashes add a quality of mystery that make your eyes so very attractive. To give our eyelashes that dramatic look we either use mascara or fake eyelashes. But for how long ladies? Why don’t we venture into some natural ways and solutions to grow long eyelashes?
Latisse® is the #1 world-wide selling therapy for increasing the length and fullness of lashes. Latisse solution is a prescription treatment that is easily applied by brushing a drop along the upper lashes. Lashes grow longer, thicker, and darker! See the Latisse Before-and- After pics, and check out our October BOGO special.